Thursday, November 8, 2007

L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole



The first time I heard this song was on the next evening after my wedding day. That night my brother called me and told me that he left a bag in the hotel's ballroom during participating my wedding reception. As my hubby and I were still staying on at the same hotel, we went down to that ballroom and tested his luck. The situation was that a couple was holding a wedding reception and broadcasting their childhood slide show. That's why we knew this song and we both thought this song was good. However, we didn't know the song's name.

On the subsequent birthday of mine, we dined in at a speakeasy restaurant and it kept playing many romantic songs. Of course, L-O-V-E was one of them. Before we left the restaurant, my hubby decided to ask the waitress about the song's name. She said she didn't know it and invited my hubby to find it himself from their iPod nano. After our best try, we certainly could not find it and gave it up.

One day, I shopped around the Hallmark in Edmonton, Canada and a familiar song suddenly flowed into my ears. I walked toward that sample music stand and tried to found that CD. Unfortunately, they were sold out. I remembered the lyric and searched online immediately after I got home. The answer came to light. Without any delay, I called hubby and told him the name. After that, I shopped every different Hallmark when I saw it and came out with an empty hands. Finally I bought the song from iTunes.

Although it's a brief song, it's a meaningful and good song. In here, I dedicate this song to my beloved hubby Jaco. Thanks for doting me. I love you so much. XOXO

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you can adore

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

0 comments: