Sunday, November 11, 2007

Handy Pizza of Chicago Pizza Factory

The first time I patronized Chicago Pizza Factory located at SOGO of Tsim Sha Tsui was on Nov 6, 2007 that was also the day of my mommy's return from Canada. Due to the idle time before going to the airport and the desire for filling the stomach, Jaco and I went to SOGO's food court and browsed around. I eventually decided to order a Curry Chicken & Potato Pizza (HK$35) at Chicago Pizza Factory and a Dark Chocolate Decadence drink at Godiva. They folded up the pizza and made it easy to hold and eat. Inside the soft wrapping it mainly mixed with mild curry sauce, chicken stripes, mozzarella, and potatoes. I liked its texture and taste; I wanted to have some more that day.


Two days later, I visited them again for buying the take-out lunch. This time I bought the above said pizza and a meal (HK$35), which included a Pepperoni and Bacon Pizza, Potato Cake, and Coke. However, the foods didn't taste as good as the first time; it might because I had not eaten the foods immediately but after 30 minutes. Therefore, it was a little bit dry and vanished the just-melted texture of the mozzarella.

0 comments: