Thursday, November 15, 2007

Crab Crab Crab



[off topic] Last Saturday, I went out with few of my old buddies for celebrating Cheuk's birthday in advance. In fact, we haven't seen each other for about seven months. During this period, something unexpected has changed and it was really surprising me! That was the guys, who were very thin before and you had never thought they could fat, were getting much fatter. To make my statements more clearly, I reiterate that they are just getting fat but not fat at all.

Back to the topic, we had Chiu Chow cuisine dinner that night and order a cold crab. The crab was quite big and fresh. Besides, it had a lot of meat & paste. It was delicious indeed, but when we were going to pay the bill, we discovered that the price of the crab took the majority of the bill's total. That was a restaurant we usually went; the last time we ordered the similar size's crab was about half year ago and the price compared with this time was around 30% lesser. Now I really believe that both paces of HK's economic and inflation are growing very fast.

Just four days later, I had another crab dinner. Instead of cold crab, this time was hairy crab. Even thought I was allergic to eating too many crabs, I still ate two of them. I had already prepared a allergy pill for the need in that night. Fortunately, nothing happened to me. haw-haw.

I sniggered because hairy crabs were the seasonal food; otherwise, two scenarios will usually occur to me...choice making battle between hairy crabs and other kinds of crabs or increasing the demand for allergy pill. LOL

0 comments: