Saturday, November 10, 2007

Be the Customer of Godiva Again

Recalling one summer of long long time ago, I was still a student in Canada and had bought some chocolates and biscuits from Godiva as the souvenirs for parents and relatives living in HK. Sadly that all of their feedback were "really too sweet". Since then I was not their customer anymore until the Valentine's Day of last year I bought two pieces of chocolate dipped strawberry, which tasted good and brought me back confidence in some of their products.

Recently, I fall in love with Godiva's Chocolixir, an icy chocolate blended beverage. For my personal preference, I would not pick the drink having the flavor of mint or white chocolate; so I've only tried their Dark Chocolate Decadence, Milk Chocolate Decadence, and Dark Chocolate Raspberry. Among these three, I find that I love the dark chocolate the most and think that the taste of Milk Chocolate Decadence is not strong enough. However, my daddy likes the milk chocolate more. The drink not only is topped with rich whipped cream and chocolate sauce but also is filled with chocolate chip. Every sip of it is yum-yum!!! Believe it or not, it sells for HK$39 only and note that not every Godiva shop sell them. (Whisper: I think that it is more delicious and cheaper than Häagen-Dazs's smoothies.)

0 comments: