Monday, December 17, 2007

Can I Still Live Well Without Computer?

Wow...I haven't been on-lining for a week. Although I really wanted to, I could not. It was because of the computer crash. Last Monday, my brother rode me home and visited MoMo in passing. When we got home, we minded our own business separately. I was responsible for cleaning up MoMo's pee pee and my brother was to play with MoMo and try doing the on-lining. When I was busying in that dirty work, my brother bawled "there was no signal on the computer screen." Those both matters came together almost crazed me. Actually, the computer crash hadn't occurred once, but four to five times. However, I still hoped that was not the case and calmly asked my brother to check the cable connection and restart the computer to see whether it would work again or not. Unfortunately, it didn't work and I had to accept this truth reluctantly. As on-lining is part of my life ; so I brought the computer to my uncle for fixing in that evening without any delay. It was so great that my uncle completed the fixing in just 4 days. I took my computer back in the evening of Saturday, but I hadn't done the on-lining in a whole weekend because of the tiredness from two consecutive days of Christmas shopping. Finally, I think that the days without computer were not as hard as I thought.

1 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hoho...i think for me it's more like can't live without internet..was without internet the whole day yesterday and i was almost dead...:P
there's basically nothing much except my computer and the internet..and okie, my thesis to rush:P...hehehe...